Watch over 130 live TV channels anywhere in your home, with some programming available whether you're at home or away, with little or no buffering.
- The availability of Watch TV online content depends on account status, subscription, parental controls ratings and network programmer restrictions.
- Player presentation and functionality may vary.
- Only one video player/stream can be viewed in a browser.
- If another video player/stream is launched in another tab or browser, you'll see an error message.
- You don't need to be signed in to Charter.net to browse or filter online TV content. However, to watch online content and use Watch TV services and functionality, you must be signed in to Charter.net.
- When signed in to Charter.net, you can toggle between Grid View and List View to select programming. When not signed in to Charter.net, the Live TV landing page is defaulted to Grid View.
Access Live TV on Charter.net
- Sign in to Charter.net
- Hover over Watch TV and select Live TV.
Browse Live TV Programming
Choose List or Grid view for your preferred laout of programming.
Click the arrows to browse selections.
Click the plus (+) icon to expand each category.
Watch Live TV on Charter.net
If you choose a title in a category excluding Networks:
- Hover over the title you want to watch and choose to play the selection (if available).
- Hover over a title and select to view more details and to view the Program Information page.
Note: You will be prompted to install the Spectrum TV plug-in the first time you attempt to watch TV online. Learn more.
If you see a red house icon with an X in it in the top corner of any Charter.net page, you are considered "Outside Your Home Network" and may experience limited online TV access.
Watch Online: Start on Demand
Watch Online: Start on Demand allows you to access and play On Demand TV content on your computer or mobile device.
Send to TV
Send to TV sends selected programming to your cable box with options to Watch Live, Record or Start on Demand on your TV. If cable boxes next to Send to TV is disabled or greyed out, learn why .
The best way to differentiate between cable boxes when using the Send to TV option is to assign each a nickname. Learn how .
Send to TV: Watch Live
Send to TV: Watch Live lets you send selected programming to your cable box and watch live on your TV.
- Select a DVR from the dropdown menu, next to Send to TV.
- Select Watch Live.
- Select Send to TV and choose between the desired viewing formats of (Standard (SD) or High Definition (HD).
Send to TV: Record
Send to TV: Record records selected programming on Arris, Motorola or Pace DVRs.
Before Scheduling a recording please confirm:
- You are scheduling your recording on a Motorola, Arris, or Pace DVR.
- The guide below is used in your home.
- Your DVR is ON and tuned to live TV with no menus or guides displaying.
- If your DVR is off, it will not schedule any recordings.
- It has been at least 36 hours since the installation of your DVR.
- Get additional support .
To schedule a recording:
- Select Record and choose between the desired viewing formats of (Standard (SD) or High Definition (HD).
Send to TV: Start on Demand
Send to TV: Start on Demand allows access to play On Demand TV content on a designated DVR.
- Select Start On Demand.
- Choose preferred recording options and select Record.
Parental Controls allow you to restrict viewing based on TV ratings. Viewing restrictions are set by default, but can be updated or edited under My Account: Settings and in the Parental Controls section. Learn more .Note: In order to ensure that you have the best experience on Charter.net, please review the following requirements:
- Access Requirements: To watch TV online and fully enjoy Charter.net services, you must be an active Charter customer, have a Charter username and be signed into Charter.net.
- System Requirements: Verify that you are using a supported browser and device.
- Plug-In Requirements: You must install the Spectrum TV plug-in in order to watch TV on Charter.net.