Interconnect is RoHS and REACH compliant and all multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Extremely flexible for easy handling, the cable utilizes lightweight flexible aramid yarns to enhance strength. The 900 micron buffered design is recommended for easy termination to standard fiber optic connectors. Interconnect cable is ideal for patch cords, short runs and interconnects and will support applications including gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. For this construction, a low-smoke zero halogen jacket is utilized to provide the safety characteristics specific to a customer’s needs. Made in USA.
LZSH Interconnect Cable Features
- Cables with Improved Attenuation Available
- Cables with Extended 10 Gigabit Ethernet Support Distances Available
- Custom Marking and Colors are Available Upon Request
- Standard Colors are Yellow for Singlemode, Orange for Multimode and Teal for 10 Gigabit
|Overall Jacket||Flame-Retardant Thermoplastic|
- Cables with 600 micron buffer available
- Standard colors are yellow for singlemode, orange for multimode and aqua for 10 Gigabit - other colors are available
- Enhanced OM4 cables with extended 10 gigabit distances are available.