- Hybrid cables (Fiber and Power)
- Jumper cables, feeder cables and trunk systems (multi-fiber)
- Fiber distribution units
- Indoor equipment jumper cable
- Outdoor multi channel cables
(PreCONNECT® Tower Multi-Fiber System - TMFS,
PreCONNECT® Fiber Feeder Outdoor)
- Accessories, e.g. cable clamps or rubber sleeves
- Pre-fabricated with up to 24 coded fibers
- Tested glass fiber patch cords and trunks
- Robust distribution units and multi-fiber cable
- Pair coded cable which assures easy and error-free installation
- High UV resistance of the cable sheaths
- Waterproof installation in compliance with
- Fast and safe installation
No more limitations from PCB copper strip lines
Constantly increasing bandwidth requirements in all areas of communication and computing are putting greater demands on networking I/O equipment. Current edge-mount copper or fiber interfaces are at their limits. Embedded parallel-optics have become the solution of choice to meet these demands. High-performance routers, switches and computers have already utilized this technology for a decade.
Rosenberger: First manufacturer of MTP® cabling systems in Europe guarantees highest level of availability, outstanding product and service quality.
Embedded opto-electrical modules, optical engines, utilize parallel-optics transmitter and receiver arrays. For optimum signal integrity, thermal management, I/O consolidation and EMI/ESD, the opto-electrical modules are directly mounted close to the processors at the PCB. Parallel-optic links can complement electronic signaling in parallel lanes like XAUI und PCIe.
Parallel optics applications:
- links between nodes of super-computers
- switches in international internet gateways
- data centers
- central offices